domingo, 29 de noviembre de 2009

just great



"Is your beautiful red hair color natural?"
"It's not red."
"Well thank you miss please go ahead!"


Thanks TSA Homeland Security man. 

It's 5.50 am and the SD airport is pathetic. What's even more pathetic is a bro just winked at me.
And I'm not talking Chad Bro Chill bro. I'm talking East County listen to Pennywise and go 'ffroading in Santee bro. 
 Listen, this is not the time nor place to play games. 


Okay for those of you who have never been to Voyeur in SD i must describe this.

There are girlz. I mean sexy slutty girls, in cut off belly shirts, or dominatrix bikini tops and fishnet tights dancing. But not on the dancefloor, because voyeur has a dress code and is too classy for that. In fact, they are in the SPEAKERS. Yes thats right, there are sections cut out of a $20000000000000~ dollar speaker system / light show wall imported from Berlin, JUST PERFECT for sexy dancers. They take turns. I liked the blonde one best. Duh, because its SANdY EgGo! 

But really. SMD on that sound system was ridic. 


I went skydiving with Mag. I think I'm going to get certified and make a year out of it. 
Not kidding.


I'm going to the DR. Let your acronym fantasies go wild.

Guess how many extreme sports I'm going to do there...



1 comentario:

lizzie and annie say hello! dijo...

You make me laugh. All of the time.